Here’s What You Get with Me on Your Team:
- A Proven System: You and I won’t just throw spaghetti on the wall and see what sticks. When you work with me you get a proven framework that has been validated time and time again.
- An Average Tripling of Profits: That’s my average for people who are already winning. If you’re struggling, we can blow that stat out of the water.
- 7 Headlines to Choose From: The headline is so important you’ll have 7 extra arrows in your quiver.
- 2 Leads for Testing: 80% of the sale is done in the headline & lead. So this is like getting 2 completely fresh pieces of copy. Who else offers that?
- Done for You: I’ll do everything. So sit back and relax. I’ve got this.
- Copywriter AND Consultant: When you work with me you get to plunder my treasure trove of Internet marketing experience.
- Access to Jealously Guarded Copywriting Secrets: When I hit a certain level in copywriting I finally got to peek behind the curtain. That means your sales letter will contain all the million dollar secrets of the elite.
- I Rub Elbows with Some of the Best: From Dmitriy Pisarev to Michael Francis, my connection to “the inner circle” means I’ll brainstorm with other experts as I map out your copy.
- Experienced Across a Wide Variety of Platforms: Whether it’s Clickbank, Lead Funnels, Amazon, landing pages, or your own website, I’ll tailor your copy to excite the deepest desires of your target audience.
- Rapid Reply Times: You know how you stick your hand in front of a pissed off cat to see how fast he is? I dare you to write me!
- Unparalleled Customer Service: I’m not here to fleece you — I’m here to build a professional relationship. When we work together, you can feel good knowing you’re getting the best service you’ve ever received from a copywriter.
- The Wisest Business Investment: Studies prove time and again that investing in a professionally trained copywriter is the best way to get your profits rolling.
- I’m your favorite writer’s favorite writer: This is no place to be humble, so I’ll just say it — I’M A DAMN GOOD WRITER. I’ll give you the best copy you’ve ever seen. Period.
I Can Make Your Content Convert:
- Even if you still haven’t had one sale.
- Even if your current copy converts at <1%.
- Even if you have an old website from the nineteen hundreds.
I Focus on One Thing, and One Thing Only…Sales Copy:
Sales Pages: The most important piece of your entire business.
Landing Pages: Build your email list with simple, streamlined landing pages and irresistible lead magnets.
Emails: My average open rate is 28%. It’s all about tantalizing subject lines and engaging content they can’t help but click on.
Video Sales Letters: One of the most effective ways to get people to see your entire sales message.
Ghostwriting: Savvy marketers don’t publish books to sell books — very few people make money doing that — they publish books for POSITIONING. When I write your book it’ll do what it’s meant to do … bring you more business.
Consulting: The sales page is just one part of a dynamic process. When we partner up I help you string together a series of “micro-yeses” until the BIG YES … the sale.
“This dude is BADASS. I actually have customers writing me and asking me who wrote my website. Some people just got it. And Mark definitely has it.
-Jason Stapleton, 26, Affiliate Marketer, Olympia, WA.
“His last letter became the control at a 10% conversion to lukewarm leads. The previous letter was consistent at 8%. Doesn’t sound like much, but 2% rolling over months with a $100,000 monthly ad spend is no joke. Good writers cost money. But so do bad writers. In the end the good ones make you a hell of a lot more.”
-Brian Thomas, 33, CTA Tech Labs, Taos, NM.
“Just wanted to write in and say thank you. I appreciate how you stayed up late to finish the letter (even though it was my fault!). We launched this morning and we already have $9,816 in sales. That is more than we made last month altogether. We’ll do the split test starting next week like you outlined. Sign me up for the Mark Sandoval fan club ha ha! Thanks again!”
-Marian Cedar, 63, DAX Publishing Ltd., Glendale, Az.
“I was very happy with what Mark wrote for my page. I believe in my product but I don’t have any nose for sales (bad combination right?). I was just like: “Do it for me.” And he did. My product is selling from youtube videos I’m doing but I need more traffic maybe Mark can write me some articles.”
-Jose Espejo, 33, Inventor, Oahu, Hi.
“Mark is one of those brilliant minds that you don’t come across very often. He sees the puzzle complete before it’s started, and he knows exactly what pieces go where without any guess work.”
-Nick Rosecrans, 36, Franchise Consultant, Long Beach, Ca.
Random Question: “Would you hire a
plumber to fix your car?”
So why would you hire an article writer to write your sales copy?
Unless you’re a writer you probably don’t know the difference, but copywriting requires a VERY structured approach.
It must cover 15 essential elements in the right order … otherwise it will fail.
If you’re currently researching a few different copywriters, here’s my best advice:
Unless their sales letters are easy to read…
Unless their words flow without any effort on your part…
And unless you can feel — without any doubt — that you want to hire them…
Then move on to the next guy.
Even if that guy isn’t me…Your business is too valuable for copy that doesn’t feel right.
If, on the other hand, your inner voice is saying: “Yes, I want Mark on My Team!”
Then Here’s What You do…
Click on the link below and tell me a little about your business.
I’ll run initial diagnostics and get back to you with my thoughts.
We’ll see if we’re a good fit — and if we are — I’ll write a letter that’ll make payment notifications the background music to your life story.
But before you do that, there’s something you need to know…
I won’t work with just anyone.
Because I have to feel passionate about your product or service. Otherwise, I’ll write ineffective copy for it.
And, not to toot my own horn, but I’m in high demand. I’m in the lucky position where I can choose who I want to work with.
With all that being said … If you’ve read this far then that tells me you’re serious about your business, and I’d like to meet you.
So hit the button below to be taken to my quick survey.
I’ll review your website and get back to you ASAP.
BUT WAIT — I’m not done yet…
Every client who works with me gets my no B.S., Ironclad Satisfaction Guarantee.
- If you’re not absolutely thrilled with your copy…
- If you don’t read it and accidentally buy your own product…
- If your associates don’t pat you on the back for a job well done…
Then I’ll write it over again.
No worries. No Hassle.
So Let’s Review What You Get
by Reaching out to me Now:
- A professionally written sales letter by the copywriter’s copywriter
- Revisions until we achieve our agreed-upon goal at each milestone
- My Ironclad Satisfaction Guarantee
Remember, I’m the Only Copywriter Who…
- Has been professionally trained by the leading copywriting institutions
- Has built 8 businesses, 1 of which produces $1,300,000+ revenue per year
- Is trusted to consult successful Internet Marketers to springboard their success
- Has a proven track record for writing killer sales copy that converts like crazy
So what are you waiting for?
My schedule fills up QUICK … so reach out to me now!
Hi, are you still here?
Well, maybe that’s because you’re still on the fence about my service.
If that’s the case, let’s review your options, shall we?
As you stand now, you could:
- Go with a lesser copywriter and expose your business to their amateur copy. Waste money on junk that will make you look bad and keep your website stuck in its rut.
- Try to do it on your own. Write ineffective (though passionate) copy that probably won’t get the results you’re looking for.
- Hire me to do it for you. Watch your investment multiply, and laugh knowing you made the smartest choice for your business.
Can you think of any reason not to contact me?
Then don’t wait one instant longer.
Contact me RIGHT NOW.
Wishing you and your business the very best of success,
P.S. It’s a stress-filled, competitive, draining, busy, demanding, hectic, energy-sapping battle each and every day…but it doesn’t have to be. The greats — the most successful entrepreneurs — they have a secret. THEY HIRE THE RIGHT PEOPLE. When you get the right people on your team, your journey to the top glides on rails. “The secret of my success is that we have gone to exceptional lengths to hire the best people in the world.” – Steve Jobs